Planters are shaped from metal by skilled craftsmen utilizing precise folding of the metal to create a planter that uses no welding during the manufacturing process and assembles into a rectangular shape from five panels. Planter panels interlock together to form incredibly solid plant container that can accommodate large plants. Most of all, the planter is simple, modern and minimalistic. Corten Steel planters do not ship pre-weathered and will arrive with the bare steel finish which will have to weather over time to develop a golden brown rust color and texture. Planters should be placed on grass during weathering process to avoid staining to adjacent material.
- Life Time Replacement Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects and Defects in Material
- Material – Corten Steel – crack proof, frost proof and pest proof
- Arrives in gray Corten steel finish that develops a rich rust patina over time
- Includes six 1″ drainage holes – raised 1″ from the ground for proper drainage
- Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
16″ H x 46″ W x 16″ D, 54 lbs
20″ H x 46″ W x 20″ D, 67 lbs